The Careerverse: Tools to thrive and survive in the 9-5 career game
Learn the tools and tactics to design the career you want.
The career marketplace is a game.
With any game, we need to know the rules of engagement and the tactics we can use to win.
Everyone plays the game, but only a few win.
So, how can you master the game?
🎮 Join 1000 + players winning in the Careerverse.
A bit about me...
Hey, I'm Ross. For 15 years, I've worked with over 10,000 professionals including software engineers, learning designers, marketers and solopreneurs to help them design the career they want.
I spend my days working with world-leading technology companies to build their employee learning and performance strategies.
Find my author bio here 👇
In this book, I break down everything you need to navigate the Careerverse.
Not everyone wants, needs or can be an entrepreneur, solopreneur or the next big tech CEO. A lot of us are happy in our traditional ‘9-5’ careers, and that my friend, should be celebrated.
This doesn’t mean it’s easy to navigate your career.
If anything, it requires more skill and patience to play the game best. You’ll get step-by-step guides, frameworks, and templates not to escape the 9-5 but to thrive in it.
Don't play the same old game and follow everybody else. Learn how to stand out and make a difference
- Feeling frustrated or lost in your career.
- Don't know what you want to do.
- You feel unfulfilled in your career.
- Finishing up your degree and wondering what the next steps are.
If you want...
- Access to real-world tested tools and frameworks you can apply in your career immediately.
- Insights from high-performers on designing your career.
- Transform how you play the career game with your personalised blueprint.
Then you've come to the right place, my friend.
- 10 essential tools and frameworks to grow your mind and career.
- How to build a career development plan.
- The optimal skill-building strategy.
- The top 5 skills you need for any career and how to develop them.
- A step-by-step guide to building career advantages.
- Buy one copy and you'll get access to my free weekly Steal These Thoughts! newsletter packed full of actionable insights on learning and career development.
- Feel free to check out loads of my work for free at www.stealthesethoughts.com. If you love this, then you'll love the book.
Learn how to play the game, create your rules and build a rewarding career from a Learning and Performance Strategist.